Kordesii Roses and their hybrids including explorer roses, propagated and grown by Azalea House Flowering Shrub Farm with links to pictures (when available). Kordesii roses were the result of crossing a Rosa wichuranna (Memorial Rambler Rose) with a Rugosa Rose (both species are disease resistant). This class is often healthier and hardier than other modern roses. Two pictures for each variety, click on either and you will see a larger image. One picture may show how many there are noted on a green dot. Want to purchase? email me. Last edited 10/25/2011. If these pictures dont open click here.
98) ALEXANDER MACKENZIE Explorer Rose
13) 'CHAMPLAIN' Explorer
95) DAVID THOMPSON Hybrid Rugosa Rose
20) 'DORTMUND'_Hybrid Kordesii CL
32) 'JOHN_CABOT'_Explorer Rose
33) 'JOHN_DAVIS'_Explorer Rose
141 Lichkonigin Lucia
50) Rosarium Uetersen _CLIMBER
65) William Baffin Explorer Rose 'William Baffin', Kordesii Hybrid Rose 'William Baffin' Pillar or Arching shrub rose often used as a climbing rose because of its size
I'm Andrew Van Cleve, chief grower at Azalea House Flowering Shrub Farm, and I grow flowering shrubs without fungicide to reveal truly disease resistant plants. I am providing time honored, proven shrubs that are disease resistant locally.
Buying Roses from Azalea House Flowering Shrub Farm
Growing Roses in the Northeastern USA
Lists of the plants we grow with links to pictures.
Home Quick Links Email me